Wednesday 18 June 2008

Tea Ceremony Class, individual practical

I`m soooo tired. Getting busy in my lab. But I stuck on the same problem again. Really make me get headache, and really make me want to go home soon. I want to finish it all as soon as possible. Anyway, I already bought the ticket to Tokyo. Yippi...I will go home soon... ^_^

Here some pics of this week Tea Ceremony Class. I loved to attend this class. It`s like refreshing and taking a deep breath, relaxing my mind from my research at Lab.

This week all of us tried to do individual practical of Tea Ceremony, from the first step till the last one. Of course with a full supervisor from our Sensei. Aaargh... difficult to remember all. I will try to do my best :)
1st pic : How to use Fukusa
2nd pic :How to clean up Chashaku
3rd pic : How to add the water

Try to find out my pic? (hahaha.. narcism). I was taking those pics. I will try to post the detail steps of this Tea Ceremony including my cute pics. (weeks..)

This week is a busy week. Lot of assignments, lot of events, lot of parties... Ganbarimasu !!

Oyasumi...
Tired..Sleepy..aaarrgh...

No comments:

The Visitors

The Original Myspace Map