Tuesday 10 June 2008

When Sensei Didn`t Come

Today`s Japanese Culture class is very interesting. Our Sensei (lecturer) wasn`t able to attend the class because she was busy. So, she let us to do the Tea Ceremony by our self.

Our first reaction was ... Happy!! "Yeeaah, we don`t need to sit properly for 1 hour." LoL... No one will injured like the previous class as written in Husna`s blog :p

Second reaction was ... "Oo Oow... What should we do?" No one could remember the steps perfectly, neither me.
Translated Conversation
Pak : "First, open the fukusa from this side. Eee... Wrong..?"
Sumin
: "Using our right hand, then move it to.... Eee.. which side..?"

Yang
: "It shouldn`t be like this. Why..Why..?"

Husna
: "Not like that, but like this. See..?"

Ari
: "Yeah, i can do it. But then... Eeee?"
Me : "Hahaha.. Let me take pic of all of you guys"

Next : Everyone tried hard to remember the right steps. Sometimes debating, right or wrong. Sometimes laughing. Especially when Pak, my Korean Friend tried hard to practise and remembered all the steps. Sometimes when he was arguing with another student from China, spontaneously he used Korean Language, not Japanese language. hahaha

When another students became slothful remembering, Pak was still trying hard to remember. And all of us called him Pak Sensei. Hahaha... Good Job Pak !! (Note: Please notice that Pak is a name of my Korean friend, not acronym of Bapak in Indonesian Language, hahaha).

Me...? I just remember the steps how to use Fukusa and how to take Okashi (snacks) hahaha.. Surely i will remember all the things about food. LoL... But I couldn`t totally remember the other steps. If I have to do a test about this class, I`m sure I will fail. Hahaha..

No comments:

The Visitors

The Original Myspace Map