Monday 23 June 2008

Party..Party..and Party

I`m so lucky being here. My friends are very kind to me. We do fun activities together. As I told you before, this week I have lot of parties. Party = cooking our own food, eating various food from another countries, doing games and fun activities, laughing together, getting fat together. hahaha. Party = Halal Food, no alcohol, no sake.

Lets start with the first party on Wednesday. Actually it was ICC activities. I`ve told you in my previous posting.
On Friday we celebrated birthday of Jillian (America), Rina (Taiwan) and Shoko (Japan). I loved Wan`s Pizza and Egg Tart made by Aileen ^_^

The next day we had earlier Birthday party for Sayaka, my Japanese Friend. My favourite food for that day was Choco Banana Birthday cake by Pijah.

I thought there was no more party. But on Sunday, Pijah told me that Pat (Thailand) wanted to cook Green Curry and Tom Yum for us. So, I had Thai Cuisine party on Sunday.

Photo Courtesy of Yang : very very happy face of party lovers ^_^

Another pics are available on my Facebook photo album. Thank you my lovely friends for another great days.

No comments:

The Visitors

The Original Myspace Map