Friday 13 June 2008

I`m a Journalist Wanna Be

I got a very very great opportunity from one of my friends, Mas Arief. He is a journalist. We only meet and have conversation via mail & chatting room in Yahoo Messenger. At our first conversation, he said that I could write well because he read my blog on my friendster.

Few days ago, he told me that he managed a Journalism website. And he said that he needed a contributor. He asked me if I would like to write something or not. I`m not sure with my ability. But then I said that I would try.

So I wrote and send it to him.

Yesterday, he said that he need my data. And he said that my article was being edited. "Tomorrow you can see it in our website"

Few moments ago, I opened that website. And tadaaaa... I saw my article there, including my pic. Oh My God. It`s my first serious article that I wrote, and it`s published in that such famous journalism website. Still can`t believe it.

Here it is... MY ARTICLE

I would like to send my gratitude to my friend for giving me such a great opportunity. It`s amazing for a beginner like me.
Thank you.

No comments:

The Visitors

The Original Myspace Map