Monday 2 June 2008

BBQ Party and Hotaru Matsuri

Yesterday I had BBQ party, held by an International Community at a very very nice park of Amago Castle, 1 hour from my Dorm. The participants was about 83 peoples, 30 of them are foreigners (I didn`t count.. hahaha).

I paid 1000 yen (Rp 85.000) for this BBQ. All you can eat, if you want and you can ^_^ What I got from 1000 yen was : All you can eat Seafood, salad, snacks, fruits, drink, fun games, a looots of fun, new friends,and a bunch of priceless happiness.

Situation of BBQ Party

The weather was nice, not too hot, cloudy. Then it was raining for a while. No problem, we had finished eating the foods. Hahaha...

I loved Ika Yaki. Special menu : Onigiri Yaki (baked Onigiri Rice)

Then we moved to Kobayashi, to see Hotaru Matsuri. Hotaru (ホタル) = Fireflies, and Matsuri (祭) = Festival. Kobayashi was about 45 minutes from Amago Castle. Another awesome place.

Imagining I was sitting on that chair with my boyfriend T_T

The night came, and it was going dark. I could see the fireflies. Woooooow... It was sooooo beautiful. Don't know how to express that feeling. It just like seeing a millions of stars flying arround you. My camera couldn`t capture the pic well. So I try to find a similar pic from a search engine. Here it is, fireflies...
Almost 85 % same with the situation that I saw.

We finished at 9 PM. Then going back to Dorm, back to normal life again. I arrived at 10.30 and directly turn on my laptop, since I know someone was waiting for me ^_^

I`m so tired. My backbone is painful now. But I`m happy. What a nice weekend...

5 comments:

Anisa said...

senengnya klo ngumpul sama teman2, sambil bbq an dan ngobrol.
btw lihat foto2 masakannya jd ngiler, rajin ya midha, sendirian tetep eksis. Gambatte nee

Anisa said...

ehm... segernya pie itu.. oishisou... mau dunk.

Midha Mulyaningrum said...

Wah.. pas lagi rajin masak sih rajin bu.. Klo pas lagi males y males.. huehehe... Lagi belajar ceritanya...
Wah...jadi malu niy... ada suhu masak memasak pengen ngicipi masakan saya.. huehehe

Anonymous said...

bikkuri... i thought you took that photo at first.. oh btw, i want that purikura photo too

Midha Mulyaningrum said...

eee... what do you mean..? which photo...? oke.. I will send you that one

The Visitors

The Original Myspace Map