Tuesday 1 July 2008

Updates

It`s been Tuesday. Time goes so fast. So many things to do at lab. I just have 1 month left here. Wish me luck...

I always love weekend. Refreshing my mind from boring routines at Lab. Thank you Pijah, for inviting me join Karaoke on Friday. I enjoyed it very much, especially the Massage Chair in our karaoke`s room. Hahaha..

On Sunday, actually I planed to stay at my room, wanted to chat with my boyfriend. But I forgot that he had planning to hang out with his friend :p So, I was so glad when Pijah invited me to go to the City. We went to AEON, our second house. hahaha. We also met Pat, Wan, Jillian an Rina there. And at night, we asked (pushed) Pat to make Thai Cuisines for us. But then, Ari, Jillian and me also made some food for our great dinner. I love something like this.

Photo courtesy of Pijah : Preparing our dinner

Anyway, I have new activity with my friends. Jogging at
night, the weather is very nice at night. We need to burn calories. hahaha..

Last updates : Today`s tea ceremony class. I love this p
ic. It`s because Sensei & Park (my Korean friend using white shirt) are so cute in this pic. Today is Park`s Bday. Saengil chukha hamnida, Park !!

No comments:

The Visitors

The Original Myspace Map