Sunday 27 July 2008

Great Weekend With Great Peoples

Weekend again. I only have 2 more weeks here. I will leave Miyazaki heading Tokyo at 9th August. Then I will reach my hometown at 14th. I`m sad leaving Miyazaki, great friends, great activities, great new family.

This Weekend, we visited somewhere in Miyazaki (I forgot the name of the town, hehehe) to see Kayaking Tournament. Great !! But it was soooooo hot. It was raining when we were leaving Dormitory in the morning, so I only brought my rainy umbrella, and no Sun screen lotion. And you know the result : I was totally burned. T_T
Then Sayaka`s mother invite us to eat Kaki Kouri (カキ氷). Another special Kaki Kouri. Not like this one that I tried before, what we tried today was full with fresh fruits and japanese red beans. Nice choice in this hot summer :)

Moving to Miyako City. We ate Okonimiyaki, Japanese vegetable pancake. Thank`s to Sayaka`s funky grandmother. She was so energic and funny.

Next destination : Erikocha Matsuri at Tachibana Douri. A famous summer festival in Miyazaki.
It was looked like a rush hour in Tokyo train station. So many peoples everywhere. Actually, I don`t really like the situation like that.

Before going back home, Sayaka`s Mother brought us some
Yakiudon, and Pizza in the same Okonomiyaki house. I couldn`t eat no more. I was soooo full.

That`s all for today. I`m tired. But I`m happy. Thank you my lovely friends, for giving me this greet weekend with great peoples. It makes me hard to say good bye. T_T

No comments:

The Visitors

The Original Myspace Map