Sunday 13 July 2008

MUFSA Sports Day

Last Saturday was MUFSA Sports Day. MUFSA belongs to Miyazaki University Foreign Student Association. This annually program was held in University`s Sports Hall. From 9.40 I did Badminton with Jillian as my team mate. And then there was Volley Ball match, I didn`t play bcoz I`m so bad playing Volley :p
Next was Basketball. It was horrible, boys and girls played together. And boys from Egypt, China and Libya were too big comparing to the girls. Once, one of them played unfair. I decided to be supporter, I scared. Last match was Futsal, I really didn`t want to join this one.

And then we went to river, relaxing. The river was so clean, we tried to catch up some small fishes, tiny crab and also cute river prawn. But we failed. Hahaha...

Next destination...105円 Sushi Restaurant for dinner. Ooow.. I`ve told you before that I loooove Sushi very much. At that night I ate 4 plates there and one more plate I ate at home. I Still, aburi salmon mayo was my favourite one.

At the next day I woke up, i felt that all my body was so hurt. Maybe, I did sports too much hehehe...

Tired.. Need massage chair or anyone would like to massage me..? v(^_^)

No comments:

The Visitors

The Original Myspace Map