Monday 21 July 2008

I was Busy

I was so busy, that`s why there was no updates in my blog. And there was no new recipes for the previous 2 weeks. Actually not that busy, just didn't want to write something here.

Last posting was about MUFSA sport day. It was Saturday. The next day, we went to AEON. And then from Monday till Friday, I was busy preparing my report at Lab. But still, not finished yet. Saturday and Sunday always busy, going somewhere refreshing our mind.

What did I do on Saturday..?
  • Visited A Price, AEON (Again..?), heard lot of horror story in Japan. Hardly believe
  • Watched Matsuri in Kibana Kindergarten from 6 to 8 PM. The kids was sooo cute
  • Had dinner (or party?) in Husna & Pja`s House. The grill chicken was delicious
  • Stayed in Husna & Pja`s house for accompanying them, since Husna was still afraid bout "something". Yang, Ari and Me take all of our stuffs including our Electric Fan. (It was 35C btw)
Then Sunday..?
  • Had lunch in Husna & Pja`s house.
  • Studied at library from 1.30 till 4 PM. We wanted the AC, hehehe
  • Went to Sushi restaurant for Dinner (Yippi... I Loved Sushi)
  • Went to see Hanabi at Aoshima Matsuri at 8.30
  • Played at the beach, till around 11 PM
  • Decided to go to Game Centre at Round one. till drop ^_^
  • Stayed at Husna & Pja`s house (still)s
My fave pic, from Yang`s camera
Back to our childhood at Round One

Monday...?
  • Today is holiday. Marine day. I don`t know why Japanese Government create marine day as national holiday.
  • Woke up, and hungry. hehehe..
  • Cooked Bihun Curry for our lunch.
  • Go back dorm. Need to study actually, but I didn`t. hehehe.. Try to order Omiyage from website that I got from Pja.
So you know that I was busy, playing not studying. Hahahaha

Wish me luck for this week. I will have 4 Japanese Tests. Starting from Tuesday until Friday. Ganbarimasu !!

No comments:

The Visitors

The Original Myspace Map