Sunday 6 July 2008

Surviving in Summer

Another hot day. My friend, Wan told me that today is 35C. But Husna told me that she saw from Internet that today is 36C. I don't care is it 35 or 36. It`s absolutely HOT.

I planed to go to Miyako City by train with my Taiwan`s friend, Yang. But we really didn`t want to go. It was sooooooo hot outside there. Walking for just 5 minutes had made me sweating out.

I`m trying to survive this summer. I did those things recently (since no AC in my room):
  • Taking shower at least 3 times a day
  • Sitting behind opened window or in front of electric fan, and also let my door being opened.
  • Drinking at least 2 litres of cool or cold water a day
  • Eating ice cream everyday
I will show you Super Ice Cream in Japan, called Kakikori (カキ氷). Comparing with "Es Puter or Es Serut" in Indonesia, you can imagine how hot it is in Japan.

Thank`s to Aiki Sensei & Shinggu Sensei for inviting me.

No comments:

The Visitors

The Original Myspace Map