Tuesday 22 July 2008

Get Well Soon my Bro

My brother is studying in Malaysia now. In UMT, Terengganu. We know that it`s not one of the best universities in Malaysia. Some peoples are proud but the the others not. Some peoples keep asking why my brother chose UMT, why not any better university. Well, we know that. I completely understand. This is the decision of our family. We passed a hard and long debate to take this decision. It`s the best for my brother, for his future and also for my family.

I believe that my brother can perform well, do his best, and do everything in a good way. We are proud of you, Bro !!!

Now he is sick. Don`t know why. Maybe he is still trying to survive living there alone. Maybe he is too tired, and feels uncomfortable because of the weather, or something. He said that he had been taken away by Ambulance twice. I was so sad knowing this. And if his condition is still same till this Thursday, he needs to do medical check up, and blood test.

Wish there no anything bad. Get well soon bro. Odaijini...

btw, I passed the Japanese Test for today easily. Sure.. It`s the lowest level. Hehehe.. Need to study hard for tomorrow exam, difficult for me. Wish me luck.. ^_^

No comments:

The Visitors

The Original Myspace Map