Friday 23 January 2009

Long Journey to my First Job

Hello Everyone...

I'll start my first job soon. I'll be working for Thiess Contractor Indonesia from January 27, 2009 as Graduate Development Program - Procurement and Logistics Division. Thanks God the company doesn't send me to the forest where the projects located. LoL. I'll work at Head Office in Jakarta.
My first office

I little bit worry about my first job. I don't know whether I can execute my duties or not. It's kinda a paranoid for me. Huhuhu... But I do believe God will always guide me as long as I do my best.

I passed a long journey to get this job. After graduating my Bachelor Degree (the end of September), I directly tried to apply for any opportunities that I saw. I attended Career Expo, Job Fair at many cities. Starting from Surabaya, then I visited Bandung and also Jakarta.

I also needed to make some choices. First of all, I needed to choose take Master Scholarship from my University or take job Offering from this company. It was December. Hard decision. But I decided to work rather than study for master course. I want to earn money first, LOL.

But then, that company without any clear reason just reject me. It made me stress as I posted in my previous posting. I didn't know what to do. I thought I made a wrong decision. But then God answer my prays. That company called me, offering me to join them. I was glad, but I still "hate" them because they treated me like that. At the same time, I got another offering from my current company. After passing some recruitment processes, I decided to join this company. Thanks God, Alhamdulillah.

It's a great achievement in my life. I got a job which is related with my education background as Civil Engineer. But actually it's not my dream job. I don't know why. Actually I want to work not in engineering area, but in Business area. Working with that civil engineer 's formulas will make me get headache.. Hahaha

But this is my life. Maybe God choose this company as my destiny. Wish me luck.

3 comments:

leenmafia said...

midha good luck for ur 1st job!! I know u can do it !!
fighting!!

Anonymous said...

yey i came to your blog... all the best on your new chapter in life !!

balidreamhome said...

You will be just fine, and do not worry about things, as you are born with lion heart,

Arema neh.... sama lho :-)

cuma aku nyangkutnya di Bali...

cheers,

The Visitors

The Original Myspace Map