Thursday 1 January 2009

Happy New Year 2009

I think it's my favorite quote. "Time goes so fast". I don't know whether that's really a quote or something that just made by my imagination. Hahaha. But It's true, isn't it ? It's been 2009 now.

It feels like yesterday, that exactly last year I was surprise it'd been 2008. And I do it again today. Surprising the new year has come. I bet I will do the same again in every new year for all my life. LoL...

My new year eve is awesome. I spent it with my friends from Formasi, my boyfriend and also my little sister. The city was very crowded, everyone tried to celebrate new year with their own way.

We went outside a little bit late, so we were trapped in a fu**in' crazy traffic jam. It made my new year become so special. Exactly at 00.00 am, January 1st 2009, I was in the middle of thousand cars being trapped in those traffic jam while seeing unseen new year fireworks. How lucky I was. Hahaha (I supposed to say how poor I was, LoL) But it's fine. Spending new year with people that I love was more than everything for me.
illustration of my new year eve. Hahaha

2008 was great. I got almost everything I want, more that my expectation. Alhamdulillah. I made some resolutions for last year. And thanks God, I got 'em all. I haven't made my 2009 resolutions yet. I'm thinking of it. But for sure, I want to be a better person, get a better life, a better career.

Happy new year everyone... Akemashite Omedetou Gozaimasu..!! May a better year be ours

4 comments:

leenmafia said...

midha,hepi new year!!!!
gi mna dgn kad yg ditunggu2 he3...bi;er agaknya akan smapi he3...
wish u happy always n berjaya dlm apa jua pekerjaaan!!!

Arlingga said...

Happy new year!

Sidik Nugroho said...

"Time goes so fast" if you pursue your dreams, working hard and restless. But, "time goes so slow" if you never do something, just sleeping. :-)

Hepi nu year.

Midha Mulyaningrum said...

Happy new year everybody...
Wish your dreams come true

The Visitors

The Original Myspace Map