Monday 8 February 2010

I'm baaaaack

Hello everyone...

I'm back.. :D
After hibernating for more than one year, I decided to write again here. Too long story to tell if I should explain the reason why I only have 4 blog posts at 2009. And suddenly it's been 2010. And it's February now. Time flies so fast...

I think I will not write too long for this 2010 first entry.. Just say hello to my fans.. (uhuk..uhuk... i got queasy myself.. hahaha) Besides, I'm working at my office. Stealing couple minutes to write on this blog.. hahaha

Anyway, I'm no longer working for Thiess Indonesia. I stayed there only for 3 weeks, LoL. For me, first month working is a very critical time. Unfortunately after 2 weeks working, I got bored, no challenge, and no clear direction. So I think I deserve to think twice when a new opportunity came :)

So, here I am. Working for Sari Husada.

No Idea?



Still no idea?



Well, I'm working for Sari Husada, part of Danone Baby Nutrition Indonesia. Some of you wondering why a Civil Engineer work for Baby Food? hahaha.. This is me.. hard to explain. But I really enjoy my work. That's the most important part I guess :)
So, welcome back to my blog:)

2 comments:

husna said...

finally, an entry^^

Midha Mulyaningrum said...

hahaha.. yes husna.. Finally..
I really enjoy my time @ miyazaki, hanging out, cooking, writing blog... I want do it again.. So start it with writing my blog.. hehehe

The Visitors

The Original Myspace Map