Sunday 4 January 2009

I Wanted to be Invisible

I still wake up!! It’s been 1.45 am. But I can’t close my eyes. Something happened lately have given this side effect for me. I’m Insomnia. T_T

Few days ago were a hard day for me. I got a very “special news” about my job. I didn’t know whether it was a rejection or just a deferment for me. But it perfectly made me down. As a human being, sometimes I feel that I’m being in the darkness part of the world. I thought that I was desperate, hopeless, fruitless, and miserable. Actually I really hate person like that, but at that kind of moment I became that person, hopeless.

Everything just made me feels so bad. At that moment, I only wanted to be invisible, like Susan Storm Richard (Jessica Alba), as the invisible woman in Fantastic Four. I wanted to run. But I have nowhere to go.

I’m glad that I was born as a girl who always able to “Wake up” quickly. I’m lucky having someone who always beside me helping me to face the truth. I tried to realize that everything happened is not that bad. I know that God always has a plan for us. A plan that we don’t know yet what it is. But surely, it will be great.

I bravely state that I succeed staying away from that darkness part. Because I believe that there is a light after a dark. There is a rainbow after a storm. You’re not alone. If you think that you don’t have anybody, then you’re wrong. You still have God who never stop listening to our pray.

I’m waiting for God’s plan for me that I don’t know yet. But I know that I learn something that very valuable today. Think positive! I swear it make me feel much better. It’s your turn now, friend ^_^

***
I have a special homework now: stopping my mind to (still) think about that at bed. Insomnia will make me look so bad tomorrow. I will have a date, need to be perfect. Hahaha (Don't be too serious laa, I'm okay now) *wink*

1 comment:

leenmafia said...

I agree with u midha, always think positive will make us feel better n always remember that God always be with us...
Ganbatte!!!

The Visitors

The Original Myspace Map