Saturday 31 May 2008

Karaoke.. Me..? Singing...?

Hanging out on the weekend, last night.

First we visited AEON
mall since Pat (my Thailand`s friend) wanted to eat Sushi. Previously I ate Kimchi and toast bread given by Ari & Jillan. So, while waiting for Pat, we just looking around, I bought some groceries for my weekend`s project ^_^

And then, we went to Round One, a famous game centre in Japan. Previously I did Bowling there, I loooooved bowling. But based on request,
for last night we did karaoke. Whaaat..? Karaoke..? I know my friend in Indonesia will shock reading this. And questioning is it true that I`m singing..? hahaha.. Even I couldn`t sing well, but It was so fun.

Just acting. I wasn`t singing ^o^ Guess who is Japanase..?
Answer : No Japanese in that picture. I swear..

Conclusion of last karaoke :
  • Yang`s voice was awesome. Mine..? Of course One Million Percent bad ^_^
  • 3 hours karaoke, result : 9 cups was broken bcoz of my voice. LoL
  • I was sooooo sleepy
Then we did another things :
1) Pat says : "Concentration, it`s my third coin " Result : FAILED
2) The Staff says : "You should move the machine to this point, I will make it easier"
3) Pat says : "YATTAAA... I got it"
all member say : "Hhuufff... FINALLY"

Before going back to dorm, we took Japanese Photo Box, called Purikura. Every time we go somewhere, Photo Box is a must. Here we are, 9 cute foreigners. Hahaha
Thank`s guys. For that great moment last night. I`m so lucky having friends like all of you ^_^

2 comments:

suka-suka said...

waaah,, baguse tampilan blog nya..
ajarin donk mid,,,

leenmafia said...

I'm so lucky too to hav u as my friend here..everytime we go to play tanoshikatta ne..he3..

The Visitors

The Original Myspace Map