Saturday 24 May 2008

Weekend Again...?

Time goes so fast. It`s weekend again. But it`s a rainy day. Actually I want to go somewhere since I passed a boring week.

Can you imagine ? Everyday in my life, wake up, go to laboratory, japanese class, laboratory again, go back to Dorm, sleep, and in the next day wake up again, go to laboratory again and do the same activities again. What a boring routines !!!

Last thursday I got my emotion feel up and down. In the m
orning, I woke up with a good spirit, good mood, it was a sunny day, and I was so excited to start my research in laboratory.

And there was another happiness bcoz my favourite finalist in American Idol, a cool and handsome David Cook, triumph over a cute David Archuleta. Hehehe... I`m watching American Idol, and I`m so glad my boy (hahaha...) won that competition.


This is the man, my David Cook.. hehehe

But then I became sooooooo sad. My first application to get a job was failed to sent. What a stupid me !!! Working there is one of my desire since I`m still confusing with my future.

I`m happy again. I could forget my stupidity and my idiocy `bout that job application. In dorm I ate some delicious pie cookies made by Yang, the girl next my door. I helped her making that cookies, and I loved that job.

But I was soooooooooo sad again. At time time,I realized my sadness just nothing comparing the sadness of my Boyfriend. He losed his lovely grandmom. And I know that feeling. I was sad bcoz he was sad. And I couldn`t do anything to make him feel better. I couldn`t be there when he was sad. I was miserable...

*** taking a deep breath***

Lets start this weekend. I will do my weekend project. Trying to make a special menu. I will let you know in the next posting. ^_^

Have a nice weekend everybody...

2 comments:

leenmafia said...

me too,there's a lot to study but cant give full attention have to go to library if wanna study properly hu3...salam takziah buat pacar midha kerna khilangan grandmom tersyg,sy abis exam nnti isshoni asobimashou ne.

Midha Mulyaningrum said...

Yaa...
Makasi yer pijah..
ganbatte ne.. Pijah mesti taihen..

The Visitors

The Original Myspace Map