Monday 19 May 2008

Not in a good mood

I`m not being in a good mood today. I have so many reasons. Also the current situation really supports me to have mood like this.

First...
I`m sick... T_T ... I got headache since yesterday.
I don`t know what I`m thinking and what I`m worried about. But it`s been few days that I couldn`t sleep well. I woke up many times in my sleep. This behaviour is not mine.

Last night i took my headache medicine but this morning I didn`t feel better. Still, couldn`t sleep properly. I know that my research can make my headache worst. So I decided to stay in my room for today.

Second...
It`s raining all day. It`s so cloudy and dark outside. Nothing wrong with a rainy day. But I just hate it (only for today).

Third...
What a boring day. I Have nothing to do. Just sleeping, browsing, blogwalking & do something useless. Oftenly i can find something interesting from browsing and blogwalking. But it`s not like that for today.

Fourth...

I saw pictures of my Friends graduation ceremony. I`m really really sad. Wish I could be there also.
Some of my friends. I should be there also.


And suddenly it was bringing back my memorizes when we was together. While listening to a melancolic song from my Friendster page, in this rainy day, I open some picture files. I found thiz one.

`bout a year ago. Miss them all.


Aaarrgh... I want to go home soon. But first of all I need to get well soon. And of course, through away thiz bad mood. Wish me luck !!


2 comments:

leenmafia said...

midha..jgn sedis2 ya..mou sugu kaeru yo.nnti sy yg ptt sedis sbb smua nya bakal pulang xdak lama lgik hu3..

Midha Mulyaningrum said...

iyer pijah...
Makasih banyak yer...
dah ganbate lagi kot sekarang ni ^_^

The Visitors

The Original Myspace Map