Thursday 18 December 2008

Where Have I Been...?

Hello everyone..
Long time no see. It's been more than 4 month since not writing in this blog. No updates, no new stories, no new recipes. I've been in Indonesia, my lovely country. I dont know how to express my feeling. I dont know how happy I was being in my home, met my family, my college friends. It was wonderful. But I couldn't deny that I was so sad leaving Miyazaki. I had found a new family there, new great friends, and everything... All of them are gift of my life.

So, it's December now. Where have I been for this long? I really wanted to write, but no time. Hahaha.. I wonder how busy I was. No, just kidding. I was not that busy. Just, didn't feel that I should update everything on my Blog. I just enjoyed my time.

1st month.. (August)
- everyone realized that I was getting fat. hahaha
- hanging out with my friends
- Started to re-study my thesis and prepare for graduation day

2nd month.. (september)
- My graduation day... Finally ^_^
- it was ramadhan with my family. I was happy

3rd Month.. (october)
- Idul Fitri, with my family, with my boyfriend... What a wonderfull moment ^_^
- One step forward with my boyfriend's family.
- Started to find a job.
- Attended some job fairs, job exhibitons, job placement test.
- Mobile from Malang - Surabaya - Bandung - Jakarta


4th Month.. (November)
- I was finally 23 years old.. Aaargh..
- Still travelling from jakarta - Malang, still as a job seeker
- Got a result from one company.

And this December.. I'm still the same. I haven't started my job yet. So I think I still have a chance to try another better opportunity for my career. :p Wish me luck.

I hope I can keep my blog update. Bcoz I miss writing and sharing my simple stories. I will keep it all, and someday when I want to remember everything I've done, I know where I can find it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

akhirnya update jugaaa :D

(bacanya pke gaya Winky di Akhirnya Datang Jugaa :D )

hekekekkekekh

Anonymous said...

WISH U LUCK!!!
Gannbatte!
dont foret ur japanese plz.
or we can only talk in English~.

leenmafia said...

yeah finally story from midha he3...
masih sedang mencari pekerjaan ker midha? good luck .I know u can find a better job bcoz u r midha he3..
gannbatte!!!

Midha Mulyaningrum said...

@ meiph
hehehe.. iya say... terinspirasi oleh dirimu.. hihihi

@yang
Thank you. Yup, I push my self to learn japanese everyday. Himatoki, watashi nihon go benkyousuru yo... ^_^

@ pja
Ganbarimasu..
Midha dah dapat keje. Tapi belum start lagi pja.

The Visitors

The Original Myspace Map