Tuesday 26 October 2010

Nightmare on the Road

Last night really a nightmare for all people living in Jakarta. Yes you know that Jakarta's traffic is not really friendly with us. And the condition become worst when the rain comes in the afternoon. Flood, traffic jam, stuck on road will be our best friend:)

And last night was the worst traffic jam ever in my life. Maybe for all people in Jakarta feel the same.

Distance from my house to office is only about 10 km. At normal traffic it only takes 30 minutes. In the morning (rush hour) let say I need almost 1 hour to get to the office (gosh). But last night, guess what?

10 km for 3,5 hours !! Stuck & free parking at the same position for almost 2 hour. That's crazy!! Walking is even faster I guess. Can't imagine when all people predict the growth of vehicle in Jakarta is faster than the infrastructure, and it will be TOTAL traffic jam in 2014. *SIGH

So, I guess I need to move out from this fu*kin' city before 2014. I really don't want to spend 1/3 of my day inside the car. Maybe I will move to New Zealand *in my dream LoL

So, enjoy the traffic !!

The Visitors

The Original Myspace Map