Monday 12 April 2010

Family Visit, tour d' Jakarta

My family is coming to the town... !! yeaay

I've been staying in Jakarta for more than one year, but this is my first time visited by whole family member. Previously my father came and visited me more than 4 times, together with his business trip to Jakarta. This one is also his business trip, but very special since my mother and my sister also join him. yeaayy I'm soooo happy

I couldn't pick them up at airport since there was crazy traffic jam at my office. I don't want they wait too long at the airport, so I suggest my father to take shuttle bus from airport and meet me somewhere.

We had a great day. Great Days actually :) So we start tour de Jakarta 2010.. So this is our iteneray. Enjoy *wink*
Touching Monas :p
1st Day : Kidzania (special request from my little sister)

my little sister became news anchor, radio announcer, dentist @ kidzania


2nd day : Family day, visited my uncle, aunty & Golden Dome Mosque (Mesjid Kubah Emas Dian Al-Mahri), Depok, West Java


the architecture just awesome


3rd day : Jakarta city trip

My lovely parents :)

3 wonderful days, but so sad it flies so fast. Time to back to work again. I will really miss them. No worries, the distance will effect nothing to us:)

1 comment:

leenmafia said...

midha I know how u feel...
last time my parents came and just in a second they already went back huhuhu so sad...
plus I already decided not to go back during this summer...
wanna spend my last year sepenuhnya di sini hehehe..

The Visitors

The Original Myspace Map