Thursday 4 March 2010

What a Lovely March

I start this March with a very lovely start. Starting from 1st March, I officially graduated from Management Trainee Program. I will became Unit Manager for Modern Trade. After passing trough a year which full of tears and sorrow (hahaha.. too much.. Kidding. It was a wonderful year, I swear) Finally I became permanent employee, and I can get all my rights as Permanent Employee also.. Yatta !!
Shooting session for 6 of 13 MT's who also graduated


Then at 5th March I escaped from my routine. I toke one day off. To have 3 days family trip t to S'pore with my boyfriend family. My last visit to S'pore was almost 10 years ago. I still remember the vacation but I forgot the detail. I wonder I have more time and more money to walk around and shopping.. Hahaha.. I'm saving my money to visit S'pore again to try spectacular ride at Universal Studio Singapore (I wish it will be during this year)
Chinese Garden - all member

Thirsty at Merlion Statue.. LoL


After coming back from S'pore. I had Sales Annual Meeting at Sultan Hotel, continued by Company Annual Meeting 2010 at Jakarta Convention Center. The show, theme, guest star, and everything just awesome. Really want to work hard to get reward from company if we achieve 2010 target. Ganbarimasu...

Sales Team at Red Conquest Stadium. We just awesome

That's all for today. I still have 2 weeks left this March. I hope I will have a happy ending to close this lovely month :)

2 comments:

leenmafia said...

Midha!!u r back but sorry for the late visit hehehe...
i'm so lazy to update my blog〜
but mayb I'll do it just for u and Yang hehehe
wow ur life seem wonderful there ,so happy for you〜
so here come my final year in japan,
time flies so fast〜
aaaaa miss u so much♥♥
wish we can meet again

Midha Mulyaningrum said...

pjaa....
wow.. it suddenly your last year.. So, you'll graduate april 2011?

I think I can see you at msia soon :)
hehehe

goodluck for you pja..
upload your story for me & yang.. :)

The Visitors

The Original Myspace Map